A letter for my best friend

To my beautiful sister

You have a heart of a lion, there’s nothing that could ever stop you and get in your way. You are the definition of smile and laughter, you taught me what loyalty should feel like and have have always projected your confidence onto anyone surrounded in your energy. Your love is undeniably unlimited and for these reasons you will always be my life long sister that has given me a piece of hope in this world when I was too lost to look for any hope at all. Yesterday I felt the world tip upside down when I got the call that the love of your life had passed away. Nothing inside me could find a word to give you comfort, because there’s no words that could replace a bond like you two. I remember meeting him in 2016 and he told me the story of when he knew you were meant to be his girlfriend. The two of you were on his bike and you were wrapped in front of him, gave him a kiss and told him the police were behind him. The two of you raced off and left the police in the dust, and after that moment he knew you were the girl for him. There was no love as fun as you two; there was nothing more real to set your eyes on than the love you had for your man. Your resilience and strength is more than admirable; you are a true queen who does not deserve to feel the pain that you are feeling. My heart breaks at the thought of you losing a part of you. I am sorry you have to go through such a horrific reality. All I can do is tell you I love you and I’m praying everyday you get through this. With a heart like yours you deserve the world and everything in it, And if you don’t have the strength to get through it me and Tiffany will be strong for you, and surround you with as much love you can absorb until you feel like you can push through. I know time will only help you get through this, I just wish I could do more to help. I love you and I’m so sorry your hurting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN

Gypsy Chronicles: She

Mirror