Behind Closed Doors part III

We arrived at our hotel and she led me up to our suite with effortless sensuality. The living room had a soft dim lighting that shot through the ceiling high windows from the city scene. The energy felt breathtaking, making it easy to get straight to the point. She asked me to unzip her dress, and I felt my dick trying to jump out my pants as she turned around, and moved her hair gently out of the way. I obeyed her request, and watched her slowly sashay into the bathroom. I frantically looked for the hotel room phone to call room service, and have champagne immediately sent over. I heard the shower start running, which only translated to a green light to catch up on all the years I missed out on! I stripped down, and entered the bathroom grinning from ear to ear. The smile on her face as she opened the shower door to let me inside, let me know she was ready. The door closed behind me, letting the steam wrap around our bodies.

Champagne arrived just on time, as we made our exit into the beginning of a new chapter. We floated from the bathroom to the living room. Nina wrapped a white fluffy robe around her soft firm body. I wrapped a towel around my waist, and retrieved The champagne at the door. Before I devoured Nina, I poured two glasses of champagne and sat back to enjoy the sight of my long lost favorite snack. I hadn’t indulged in such a long time, and I was ready to put that body to work. I asked her the most simplistic question that would feel the most meaningful, “ how are you?” With enough quiet space left in the air for her to feel missed. She smiled and said “ I’m better now” as she took a sip of her champagne and unwrapped her robe. With no hesitation she sat right on top of me. I was ready to take control, but I let her have the spotlight. I respectfully waited my turn, before I took my first bite into this promising good pussy.

Our bodies were like a magnetic force that stuck together like glue. Being wild was Nina’s specialty. I was prepared to go all night long. There was a sudden knock at the door, and she nonchalantly made her exit out of the room. Two minutes felt like ten as I laid there waiting for her to walk back in. Two women giggling broke the silence, and I slowly got up while listening. I walked out into the living room, with nothing on but a smile as I saw Nina and another beautiful woman standing next to her. This was my introduction to India, her best friend. Their energies together in the same room  was full of color, and good vibes. I was ready to get back to what we started. I was being treated like the King I knew I was. This vacation was well needed. The three of us never found sleep that night. After countless bottles of champagne, there wasn’t a place in our suite the three of us didn’t take advantage of. From the room to the kitchen, even the balcony got some time with us. I had everything I desired in one night, yet nothing I ever truly wanted. Living a fantasy was temporary, my life at home was forever. Nothing matters more to me then seeing my wife smile, but fortunately I know I deserve to smile too.

Nina knew how to make me feel good, she never judged me; all she ever wanted was for us to be great friends. Every man needs a friend like her. She’s beautiful, she plays her part and she’ll never get upset, because she’s too busy worrying about pleasing herself. She was fearless, just like me. If I was going to lay up next to anyone besides Santi, I would want it to be Nina. When I bite the forbidden fruit, the taste better be worth it. The moments we create, when in each others presence is something nobody can make me give up. As long as I’m smart about it, there’s no reason for me to stop. Everything isn’t about love, sometimes it’s about lust. That alone can be a strong addiction. When the sun came up, the three of us finally got some rest, but our time together was no where near finished.

I was the first to wake up in the afternoon which thankfully, gave me time to surprise Nina with my gift. I ordered room service for the three of us, and hopped in the shower.  Shortly after I heard laughter coming from the bed, which let me know they were awake. I came out and greeted each beautiful face, with a kiss on the cheek. Room service knocked at the door and I told them to go answer the door and eat. India hopped out of bed first, and ran to the door excited for her first meal of the day. Nina followed Behind her as I headed to my suitcase to grab the same gift, that Santi thought was for Sean. I opened it up and saw a beautiful diamond necklace glittering back at me. I walked out and sat at the table as India started making us mimosas. I put the box on the table and watched her eyes look up at me in complete confusion. “Are you going to stare at me or open it?” I said with confidence, anxious to see more of her reaction. Nina gazed at me like I was up to something. She opened the box, and I watched the diamonds dance around in the reflection of her eyes. She was speechless. I watched India help her put it on, as I explained why I got her a gift. “ You always found a way to make me smile, and I wanted you to have something from me, that could make you smile too.” She looked at me grinning ear to ear and said “ You always make me smile Isaac, thank you I love it.” We shared a kiss, and got back to the mimosas and late afternoon brunch. It felt like the evening repeated itself once we ate. We found ourselves back in every spot we started in, enjoying each others company until we literally couldn’t keep our eyes open anymore.

 Sunday night came, and I was back on the plane heading home. I landed in the morning, and waited for my wife and my princess  Jo-Jo to pick me up from the airport. I smiled as I read what would be my last text thread from Nina for at least a couple weeks. She knew not to text, or call me unless I initiated it first. It was one of the best weekend getaways I’ve ever had. I played back the video of the three of us, that Nina sent me and couldn’t help but smirk. That necklace was the key to convincing her to let me comeback. She said this was the last time, but I knew she would change her mind. Only time would really tell if we could do this often. My wife pulled up, and I deleted Nina’s thread before I could think any further. She hopped out the car with a smile that said I missed you, following with a kiss that said I love you. I opened the back seat and gave my daughter a kiss. I loved seeing her face light up when she saw me. I had everything I ever wanted, yet nothing I desired. I was back in my reality with my beautiful family. Happy to be home, but ready for the next opportunity to enjoy myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN

Mirror

The Chase