OCEAN


You have the strength of a tidal wave, you are mighty just like the ocean
Your creativity runs deep just like the ocean
You discover things beyond what people believe just like the ocean
You bring me peace when I look at you just like the ocean
You are gentle yet powerful just like the ocean
You are the calm and the storm just like the ocean 
You will reach places no man has ever seen just like the ocean 
The waves to my surfboard, challenging but exhilarating
My ocean, my inner peace
Bringing the waves to the sand on my beach
My ocean, you have my heart open
Full of a love deeper than any ocean
Shifting and shaping into a better me just like water, you hydrate my soul, quench my thirst, and give me a refreshing new taste out of life... 
My ocean
Thank you for surrounding me with love from day to night
Teaching me to be like the ocean to walk on water with faith and not sight...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror

The Chase