LSD

When you taste the thrill in living with no limitations, fear is hard to find. Not many people can say they unlocked their mind, and seen things people can only dream about. I have a friend known as J.T. who decided to take LSD, and found himself on a personal journey! While under the influence of this drug he was exposed to an enhancement of senses, feelings and super natural experiences that he described as amazing, and unforgettable. This was his third time "tripping" as he explained  and would also be his last time. J.T. wanted to understand life on another level, and was looking to become more in tune with himself; Now that his search is  almost complete he has no interest in using LSD again.

Once my high kicked in the world was instantly hypnotic. I sat by the pool to meditate and watch the water while my eyes tapped into paradise. The wind was no longer invisible; I saw it chasing behind the leaves, as they blew in front of me. This planet is so amazing! Every color in sight was vibrant, glowing, and sparkling. I was locked into my surroundings; I stared at the water, and got lost in its movement and the art palettes it started creating on its own. After an hour I got up and went back inside to meditate. My roommate came home, and a burst of laughter hit me. life is so humorous, I was now in the giggle stage of my high, and nothing brought more light into this moment than a good laugh; Life is good, I thought to myself. This world has intensified, and I could feel everything around me. Like the amazing breeze the wind gave to me as my roommates and I drove to Chipotle with the windows down; It felt like tasting a slice of heaven. Life is so small compared to everything else in this universe. Everything was starting to make more sense. I don't think any of us realize how meaningless our issues really are. Care-free felt like an understatement right now; I never felt more alive. We came back home after grabbing food from Chipotle, and I didn't even have an urge to touch my food! I gravitated towards the more attractive foods like candy, fruit and Gatorade for the rest of the day. Nothing was more intriguing then all these colors hitting me in the face. I hit the self reflecting stage of my high, and I started looking inside myself, pulling out questions to better understand who I am. There is nothing more liberating than to search inside yourself, and find a better understanding about who you are. It opened up my mind into a realm that not many would understand. I knew it was time to meditate and place myself in a space of solitude. I felt a breeze of fresh air when I entered my room; It was already perfectly set up with soothing sounds, for positive energy and peace of mind. I sat myself on the floor, while the sounds of the ocean played in the background as I fell in-tune with my breathing pattern. I closed my eyes, and shortly after something incredible happened. I felt my mind unfold, and open up to an energy that was irresistible. I felt my body radiate a vivid colorful glow. As I looked down at my body, I saw my chest, torso, and lower abdomen each glowing a different color. It was my spiritual energy radiating right before my eyes. This moment was breathtaking. My chakras were aligned, and without a doubt I tapped into my third eye. I closed my eyes and I was instantly taken on a trip of unbelievable explanation. I felt my self exit my body, as I watched myself sit in calmness. I went downstairs, and seen my roommate cooking in the kitchen as I headed out the door. Before my foot could touch the ground I was suddenly floating. The gravity was gone, and before I knew it I found myself in space. The stars and planets were all around me, while a white light started to slowly appear above me. As the light grew brighter I heard a deep voice say "come up here!" and like the speed of light my body shot straight up into what I believe was Heaven. Tall luminous white walls and buildings were right in arms reach, while I walked forward on white glowing marble floors! Confusion struck me as I heard a knocking noise that kept repeatedly getting louder, and I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I was so mesmerized at what was in front of me, I didn't even hear it at first. The noise started to sound like a tapping noise and my eyes suddenly opened as I took what felt like my first breath of air again. My roommates were hovering over me tapping my foot repeatedly, trying to wake me up. I was sitting on the floor meditating for at least an hour, so they decided to check on me to make sure I was doing okay. Without hesitation the first thing I could get out of my mouth was that I was just in Heaven! I started to explain my outer body experience, and their jaws unanimously dropped when I told both of them the meal I saw them cooking in the kitchen. I was happy and felt at peace with myself. We got together down stairs, and started a group painting session. This shortly kept my attention because all I kept thinking about was what just happened! I was ready to go back in my room and meditate again. I walked back upstairs and laid on my bed for a second, and stared at the ceiling, I saw the patterns on the wall start to move around and merge into each other, which still confirmed my high had not worn off yet. I took two tabs around 10 hours ago, and I was ready to end my night with success. I sat down and meditated for another hour and finally went to bed. I woke up the next day feeling rejuvenated; My high was gone but my mind and body felt enjoyably refreshed, and every worry I once had now made sense. My attitude felt recharged and I understood so many things about myself. I was ready to spread love, and continue to learn with no excuses. This drug opened my mind and brought me in-tune with everything available to me once I found peace. My Crown Chakra gave me an experience very few people have been able to plug into. Moving forward everything that has entered my space has only been filled with positive energy and inspiration. Living is a journey that we can create. How we feel and what we think about daily is what we will attract, and that is why I'll never fail.

This is one of the many very amusing stories J.T has shared with me. His positive energy ,boundless lifestyle, and sense of urgency to be better than yesterday, represents freedom at its best. His choice to take LSD served a purpose he was looking for. He was looking to open his mind on a higher level, and found confirmation in his beliefs. His risk taking lifestyle will always create new memories for him to share good and influential moments from his past and present experience.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN

Gypsy Chronicles: She

Mirror