Forbidden Fruit

My best friend was the only person who knew and didn't judge me. She knew how lonely I was feeling within the walls of my own home. I grabbed my things and walked with her until we approached her front building, where I waited on my uber in the rain. My car arrived and I gave her a hug before I ran off to go somewhere I didn't belong. She watched me run to the car yelling behind me to be careful as I left from her supervision. He always hit my line right on time. Our text messages were always brief, it was better to talk in person. "come over" became the text thread of my savior willing to give me what my body truly deserved. Lying became easier every time I wanted more. I said I was going out with friends most nights, but I knew where I was really headed. Forbidden fruit was the only thing on my mind; Resisting the sensual flavors dangling in front of me was killing me softly. I crept down the block and made a right at 3:30 am. Like a true hero he was standing right outside his building, to make sure I arrived safely. He cut the lights when I entered his apartment and led me into his bedroom. Nervous isn't even close to the burst of emotions I felt in another mans room. I tried to hold back as much as could until curiosity took over my conscience. This was more than just a meeting in his bedroom, it was a moment we both anticipated for. I longed for the thoughtful affection he willingly gave to me, as he rubbed all over my soft skin. Temptation came pouring out of me and I couldn't resist biting into the fruit, just a little bit.  We laid there peacefully, as he paid attention to every part of me. Excitement rushed through me as my body turned into his wonderland, allowing him to take me for a test drive.We shared a kiss that led to kisses everywhere. His masculine grips over my wrists had me dripping like a faucet while he stroked against my body. This man knew exactly how to make me feel good, turning me on in ways I haven't felt in so long. My heart was telling me to stop as my mind led the way. Our attraction was fatal; I became weary of what we were capable of together. I held on to the little self control I had left, until we both grew tired. Thankfully we let our exhaustion, take over the lust in the air. I woke up to his face laying in my direction. The first thing I set my eyes on, the sun to my morning. I felt myself crack a smile as he stared back at me. This was every bit of wrong that felt doubtlessly right. As unfaithful as I was he was the forbidden fruit that left a juicy slice of heaven all over my palate. He was the sin that fed my needs appreciating my body for its worth, and I was ready to indulge every single night, regardless of the risk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN

Gypsy Chronicles: She

Mirror