Gypsy Chronicles: Mason

You only get one shot, to live a life being whoever you choose to be, why not live it being the best! I chose the top, because I rather call the shots then be the one who has to report to the man calling the shots. We were the best to ever do it, and I was the brains behind every move. I put the battery in every mans back in my circle, which put them at a position of power. We made money and most importantly we stayed out of the way. I was never familiar with distraction until I met Liberty. She was the only one who looked me in the eye with no fear. She was amazing, one good look at her and you knew she was special. When I asked her to leave town with me I could tell by the smile on her face she thought I’d never ask! She didn’t care what anyone thought, and the best part of it all was she never asked questions. I play the hand I’m dealt and then I play again with finesse. I always learn, I never lose. Some ppl think I’m on the run, I laugh at rumors. Yeah I’m on the run, but not because I’m running away; I don’t get chased, I chase after what I want, and I take it. When I said I was the best to ever do it that wasn’t a figure of speech. If I can think it, I can have it, and I get everything I chase after. This time I’ll have everything with Liberty right by my side. I taught myself along time ago I could live in my dreams, and that’s exactly what I’m doing. My dreams are my reality!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN

Gypsy Chronicles: She

Mirror