Gypsy Chronicles: Liberty and Mason

 We cruised through the dusk until dawn and arrived into New York city with no hurry in the world. My eyes lit up as we passed by big buildings and bridges. The city felt alive; the energy was undeniable. You could smell possibilities in the air. I knew my life would never be the same when my eyes fell on Times Square. The lights reflected off of my body as we drove by, electrifying my soul into complete happiness. "We're almost there" he smoothly said with a smile. There was a burst of curiosity inside me that couldn't resist Mason's constant surprises! Laughter shot straight through my wind pipes as I smiled with excitement. I enjoyed the scenery the rest of the way until we finally arrived at the most beautiful hotel I ever set my eyes on. It was immaculate, so spotless it sparkled.  We parked right in front where valet Grabbed our luggage from out of the trunk and helped us out of the convertible. Mason grabbed my hand before I could process anything and led me straight through the hotel until we stopped in front of a golden elevator. The elevator opened, Mason tugged me inside, punched in a code, and pressed the top button. I grew anxious as I watched every floor number light up as we rushed straight to the top. The elevator eased to a stop and I fought to catch my breath as the door slowly opened.

 It was like a dream. Anything every girl ever wanted to feel like a queen. White marble floors, golden spiral staircases,  Snow White fur area rugs that looked softer than angel wings. I was hypnotized by every polished plate, and twinkling chandelier that caught my eyes. He walked straight in as if these halls were as familiar as his parents house. We went straight into a bed room where he began to undress. I looked at him in disbelief still trying to put together what exactly was happening. “We have to get ready for dinner” he grabbed my hand before I could get a word out and led me into a beautiful marble bathroom. “ I’ll explain everything, but first I need you to get ready” he kissed me and walked towards a beautiful glass shower room and pressed a button against the wall. The whole back wall became a waterfall that ran straight into waist deep pool size tub.“After you” he said.  I was completely mind blown. Before I could process anything else I decided to enjoy this moment while it was here. I smiled let my hair down and happily undressed while Mason kept his eye on every movement I made. I walked into another fantasy and let the vibe take control as the steam surrounded our naked bodies. He closed the door behind him and I let the mood take control. He unleashed a seductive alter ego when he touched me. His sex drive was amazing, we both impressed each other everyday. Once we started, it was hard to stop, every little thing about him turned me on, and every little thing about me turned him on, and we never tried to hide our feelings for one second. We created a new fantasy every single night. New scenery, new tricks and new adventures. Celebrating our Love was effortless. The more we indulged, was the more we craved a fearless energy. Nothing was more powerful than us as team. We made waterfalls under a waterfall it was a refreshing way to start our evening with a genuine smile. He turned off the shower room and handed me a towel as I dried off he walked into another door way and came back with a silky Snow White robe with my name embroidered on the left side. Surprises were overflowing in the smallest places and I was speechless. I had no idea what was going on and every time I went to ask he put his finger to my mouth and said “shhhhh just get ready” he grabbed my hand and walked me into a closet space with a beautiful red dress hanging off of a chair with brand new shoes right in front of them.. “this closet has a waiting room?” The first words I could process and say out loud in the last hour! He smiled, laughed and calmly said “ I’ll be waiting downstairs” he walked away and left me to spend some time alone which only questioned if I was dreaming or really awake. I slipped on the dress quickly did my hair and make up, and headed down stairs to Mason. He looked star struck when he laid his eyes on me. I grabbed his hand and we drifted off to dinner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN

Gypsy Chronicles: She

Mirror