Behind Closed Doors part II

I never packed a bag so quick in my LIFE! Man, I was excited to leave town! All I could think about was getting Nina in front of me. She had no idea what I had planned for us, I just knew I wanted to see her smile, right before I saw her naked. Three days of unlimited fantasies. It was a relief when I  reached out to Nina after all these years, and she still felt the same way I did. Nina was a whole vibe, I appreciated the essence of time, when I spent my days with her.

 Sean confirmed a location, and I instantly invited her to meet me there. Our conversations were very brief, and straight to the point. It was all or nothing in this moment. We were either going to do this, or move on with our lives, watching each other from a distance, like we’ve done the last 6 years. My day dreams of seeing Nina, were suddenly interrupted by loud footsteps of my 4 year old daughter Jo-Jo running into our bedroom. “Good Morning Daddy!” She yelled out, as she jumped on my suitcase full of lies, like a burst of light filled with truth. I smiled and gave her a huge kiss as my beautiful wife followed in after Jo-Jo. Santi had a smile God spent time making, because there was never a day she didn’t feel like the sun to my morning. I picked my baby girl up, and gave Santi a kiss that said I love you with no questions asked. She looked me in the eyes and told me to have a great trip. “I’ll be back before you know it baby” I responded with the right things she wanted to hear to let me enjoy myself, while still feeling like an obligation.

 I put my daughter down and told her to go pick out an outfit, and she ran off  eager to get some rewarded responsibility. I grabbed Santi by the waist, and smacked her ass as she giggled. She looked over my shoulder, and noticed a nicely wrapped beautiful blue gift box  hanging outside of my suitcase. “Aaaaw what’d you get Sean for his birthday?” She leaned over to grab the box. “Oh yeah, I got him something nice, he doesn’t ever get any gifts so I thought I’d switch it up for him” I nonchalantly responded, as I watched her twirl the box around in her hand, and gently place it down on our bed with the rest of my things. “ you’re so sweet baby. I made breakfast;  come downstairs when you’re ready” She said following with a kiss before she walked out of our bedroom. I got my things together, got dressed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast with my family.

It was around 5:30 in the evening when I landed in LA. Sean was parked outside dressed to impress ready for a consequential evening. I laughed at the sight of my bachelor best friend basking in his own glory! I hopped in the car, and it was go time. I sent Nina another text telling her to be ready by 9 p.m., to make sure she didn’t change her mind. We got to Sean’s place around 6:15 p.m., and I wasted no time to get cleaned up. We were going out to the club tonight, and that’s where Nina was meeting us. She reserved a hotel for the next two nights, setting the tone of how momentous our time together was going to be. All she had to do was show up, and the rest of the weekend was in my hands. We arrived at the club around midnight, and still no update from Nina. I patiently sat down, and enjoyed my drinks as I entertained other women around to kill time. 1:30 came around, and at this point I figured she had a change of heart. There was no way I was letting her disappear that easy. Rejection didn’t sit well with me. I look up for the exit to give her a call, and I was suddenly star struck by the luminous energy that just hit me in the face. Nina was standing right in front of me, with a smile I remembered far too well. I wrapped my hands around her waist, and we hugged for what seemed like several minutes. Even more irresistible in person; I grabbed her hand and led her toward the exit. It was time to make this night about us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN

Mirror

The Chase