Another Planet

I found you on another planet...

We crossed paths while chasing a purpose. You matched my energy, a mere reflection, attached to my thoughts. I saw too much of me inside of you. Infatuated, and amused we lost ourselves in curiosity. Escaping reality to feel our sensuality. I made a world for you and I to run away too. A secret hideaway where no one could find us. Where we can get high and lay on top of giant lily pads in a river filled with honey. We had sex on top of white cumulus clouds in a purple sky when we first saw them. Who else would believe we fell asleep in a forest filled with butterflies? You are my favorite high, A safe haven for us to get lost, and find eachother along the way. A perfect escape to be free and create whatever our energy radiates.

You found me on another planet..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN

Mirror

The Chase