Little Miss Emptiness

Through out my life I have found myself learning, growing and evolving in some shape or form. Through experience, needs and goals in life and of course my personal relationships. I have found that I’ve been surrounded by constant let downs and an incomplete void that no matter where I look to fulfill it, it has yet to become filled. I have learned that the void I feel is love and happiness, and I have searched for it in so many unfulfilling people and surface based ideas. I have been waiting to find something my whole life that cannot be found on earth because it lives within me. My inner being has been searching for me to love myself for such a long time, and even when I think I am, my insecurities prove I have not yet taught myself the correct way to embrace self love and stay in tune with my inner peace. Letting go of my past scars and allowing my presence to be present and heal today is the key to getting one step closer to feeling fulfilled. I found myself hurting people searching for love and happiness, and I can’t change what I have done yesterday but I can change who I choose to be today. Today I choose me, and I want me to know I love you very much, and your  past decisions do not define you unless you allow your past decisions to continue to form your now. Today I choose love; Today I choose peace and I choose to form my future in every positive and meaningful way I can. I choose to remain present so I can continue to learn and evolve into a higher being. A loving being that I know I am capable of being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN

Gypsy Chronicles: She

Mirror